Saturday, March 19, 2011

Think Rich, Grow Rich

"I bargained with life for a penny

and life would pay no more,

however, I begged at evening

when I counted my scanty store;

For life is a just employer

he gives you what you ask

but, once you have set the wages

why, you must bear the task;

I worked for a menial's hire

only to learn dismayed

that any wage I had asked of life,

life would have willingly paid."

You are probably wondering where I have been. What I have been doing. But as a promise to myself at the very beginning of the creation of this blog, I am here to create and design the life of my dreams. My dream is so big and so wide that to anybody it would be considered ridiculous and seriously crazy. With failure and failure at every corner I continue to fight and I will prevail.

If I had given up at any of those times when times where really bad when I thought I was not going to make it, I was probably right. So I changed my mind and I said. I will make it, and I was probably right. That is the lesson I would love to share with you today. 

If you have not downloaded your free ebook yet, I truly understand why you are still struggling in life. If you can even take the first action to make a change in your life- How will things get better?

I am truly happy to share this with you as it has been my mandarin since this blog had started. I am truly thankful for your positive energies and I am so happy I have been able to open so many door of success for myself. To perseverance and success.
I share with you a message from my mentor and my tutor. Mr. Napoleon Hill.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Girl on da loose. I look forward to reading more of your comments.
*Girlondaloose