Friday, October 1, 2010

Conquer yourself

Don't leave things to chance or dreams for a better tomorrow. You have right now, this moment to choose to live the life you ever wanted. Don't give me stories or excuses. I am not your mother or your father. You don't own me anything. Get up, stand up straight and say your name with pride. Look yourself in the mirror. Are you proud? Are you bold? Are you fearless? Welcome to your life. It has already begun... and you are running behind. 
- Girlondayloose
This blogsite was created to awaken your true potential and live your greatest dreams. I gave myself permission to live my own life. I hope I inspire you to do the same and live your life abundantly. 
"Woman thou art loosed" Luke 13:12


In this life
Be kinder than necessary,
for everyone you meet is 

fighting some kind of battle.

Live simply, 
Love generously, 
Care deeply,
Speak kindly.......

Leave the rest to God.  Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. 
It's about learning to dance in the rain.   
Choose this day to not simply be alive but to LIVE."

Be the light in someone's darkness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Girl on da loose. I look forward to reading more of your comments.
*Girlondaloose