Monday, September 13, 2010

Ode to my Jeans

Dear Jeans,
What would I do with out? What would I wear ? Who will make my ass look cute and legs look slimmer? Who can I wear 7 days a week and still look great? Who is there to keep me warm in winter and cool in the summer? In dirt and tear, in oil stains and wine. Only you dear jeans can survive it all. May your tough wear and tear never fade. May you always break at my knees and  always stay fashionable. May you always be true blue, black, white and all the possible colours you may like. May you always last years into my life.
Thank you for being my staple outfit.


Your dearest friend
                                         GirlondaLoose
                                         http://www.esquire.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Girl on da loose. I look forward to reading more of your comments.
*Girlondaloose