Thursday, September 16, 2010

"Smile, breathe and go slowly"


Life can be ridiculously complicated, if you let it. I suggest we simplify.
In my search of living in a life of fulfill-ness I am in constant search for calmness. Calmness of my mind and my wants. I want alot of things but I can't have it all, so I  just need to relax already. Thich Nhat Hanh’s quote, is the shortest guide to life you’ll ever need:
“Smile, breathe, and go slowly.”
If you live your life by those five words, you’ll do pretty well. In the middle of chaos, confusion and delirium I will try to breathe in deeply to calm the nerves. Smile to shock my body to react differently in the moment of stress then slowly walk away from the situation like a champion. I will try. I will try because it's important to Smile, breathe and go slowly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Girl on da loose. I look forward to reading more of your comments.
*Girlondaloose